Nordic Combined & Ski Jumping Athlete Membership
It’s important your athlete has the correct membership for his/her sport. Please review the options below and the Nordic Combined & Ski Jumping Membership & Benefits outline to determine which membership is best for your child.
SafeSport and Background Screening Requirements
U.S. Ski & Snowboard Members who are turning 18 years of age during the season or older who are in regular contact with or in a position of authority over athletes are required to complete periodic background screening and annual SafeSport training prior to being issued a U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership. (Short term members are excluded)
Option 1 – General Membership: AGE 0-17 // PRICE $15
The U.S. Ski & Snowboard general membership is a great option for your athlete to train with his/her club throughout the season. However, the general membership does not allow for competition in U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned events.
Option 2 – Competitor Membership:
The U.S. Ski & Snowboard Competitor membership includes participation in U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned events and scoring to the national points list for scored events. You may upgrade your child to a competitor membership for his/her age class by calling Member Services on 435.647.2666. The $15 paid for the general membership and any applicable division dues will be applied to the upgrade. Additional division dues may apply.
COMPETITOR U12 & Under // AGE 0-11 // PRICE $25
COMPETITOR U14 Non-Scored // AGE 12-13 // PRICE $50
COMPETITOR U16 & OVER // AGE 14 and over // PRICE $115 - Required for FIS registration.
Option 3 – Short-Term Membership: AGE 0-17 // PRICE $15/day
U.S. Ski & Snowboard short-term memberships are designed for those 17 and under who wish to participate in a single event. Short-term memberships are available for all sports.
Short-Term Membership Guidelines:
- Short-term memberships are $15 per day and may be purchased for up to five consecutive days
- Limit of two short-term membership purchases permitted per person per season
- Additional participation will require an upgrade to regular membership
- The amount previously paid for the short-term memberships will be applied towards the upgrade during the same season
- Additional Short-Term memberships must be purchased directly through Member Services
- Please purchase your additional short-term membership up to 24 hours prior to the event
If you are still unsure of which membership to purchase please contact your child’s coach or club for directions. Or contact Member Services: