New Member Registration Steps
Please use the following instructions to purchase a membership for an individual member.
- If you are uncertain what level of membership to choose, contact your coach or club to see what they recommend. You may also review Membership Categories and Benefits. Memberships are always upgradable, but cannot be downgraded.
- Memberships are non-refundable or non-transferable.
- FIS Memberships are non-refundable or non-transferable. If registering for FIS, please ensure it is actually needed before purchase. FIS memberships can also be added at a later date, however, prices may vary. FIS licenses will not be activated prior to completion of all membership requirements.
- If registering a Foreign athlete, please select the state in which you’ll compete.
- When entering phone numbers do not include any dashes, spaces or parenthesis. The following format is the correct format: 1231231231
- All members are required to have and maintain primary health/medical insurance that covers sports accidents.
Step 1: Create an account
Please go to https://my.usskiandsnowboard.org.
- If you have do not have a My U.S. Ski & Snowboard account, please click create an account.
- If you already have a My U.S. Ski & Snowboard account please log in to your account and click renew member.
- If you have an account, but need assistance with your username and/or password, please use the account recovery tools or contact Member Services.
- Please create the account using the member’s information. Parent’s of minor’s may use their email address for the username on the account. However, please use the minor’s name and date of birth.
Step 2: Purchase a membership for a first time member
- Once an account has been created, please login. You’ll be taken to a "Welcome" page.
- Please click the link labeled Register a New Member in the My Account box. This link will take you to the registration portal.
- At the top of this page will be the statement "I have a U.S. Ski & Snowboard Number". Make sure to select "No".
- Please enter the personal information for the individual who will hold the membership.
- Please choose the state and club of primary participation. Your state affiliation should be the same as your club’s state affiliation. If you do not see the club under the state entered, please check with your club to determine their state affiliation. Members may only affiliate with one club.
- When selecting the sport and membership type, please choose the sport and member type from the drop down menus and then click add to cart. Multiple memberships may be added at only the cost of the highest membership, plus any applicable division dues.
- There will be several additional containing waivers and policies requiring digital signatures prior to the payment page.
- Please note, primary medical insurance is required to be entered to proceed through the registration and held by all members.
- Submit payment. Please do not hit the submit button more than once.
Step 3: What’s next?
- Following payment will be a confirmation screen which will include the Member number and the links to any requirements that need to be completed in order to activate membership.
- Instructions on completing membership requirements will also be sent via email and made available in your account the next time you sign in.