"I wanted to show we can ski tech here in America. It was just kind of that night before it started I kind of realized, ‘I can win this.’ I think I had adjusted to the racing up there (Italy) really well."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Camden Palmquist
- 1. Camden's goals for the upcoming season are to make World Juniors, the C Team, and top-40 NAC.
- 2. He's a big mountain biker, who moved from Minnesota last year to Colorado.
- 3. When he's not skiing, Camden likes to hang out with friends, mountain bike, and golf (when's he's in Minnesota).
- 4. Camden's favorite athletes include "Almost anyone that is one of the best in their sport because I respect the hard work they put in to get there."
- 5. He got his first taste of racing with the U.S. Ski Team this past winter while training and competing in Italy with the National Development Group. During his first trip, he snagged slalom victories in Italian national junior races.