Start your winter season off right by attending the 2018 Fall Alpine Symposium in Copper, Colorado.
The Fall Alpine Coaches Symposium is open to all U.S. Ski & Snowboard certified coaches. We encourage clubs to send a lead coach or program director to bring back the most current information to their coaching staff. The Fall Symposium counts toward continuing education credit but does not count toward certification. Presentations are given both on-snow and in the classroom from U.S. Ski & Snowboard Sport Education Staff, National Team Coaches, High-Performance Staff, and various Guest Speakers.
When: November 16-18, 2018
Schedule: HERE *subject to change
- Full Alpine Symposium Registration - includes all three days classroom and on-snow
- Single Day (including on-snow and classroom) Registration
- Classroom Only Registration
- Lodging Option - (only 2, 2 bedroom condos available, sleeps 4)
Professional, fun and knowledgeable coaches are U.S. Ski & Snowboard's greatest asset. The U.S. Ski & Snowboard Sport Education Department delivers high-quality education programs and resources for coaches of all levels in the United States.
The U.S. Ski & Snowboard coaches certification program is a tiered system with each level building on the previous.
- Level 100 program is designed for new coaches working primarily with younger, developing athletes
- Level 200 focuses on coaches working with athletes starting to compete at the national level
- Level 300 is for the Head Coach working with athletes competing at the highest levels of national events or beginning to compete internationally
Information regarding Coach Certification, Fast Start Coaching Course, Sport Education Video Gallery and Club Job Postings are available at the More Information link above.