Cross Country A
Years on Team
10 (since 2011)
Stratton Mountain School Elite Team
"Find a way to make it fun every single day. If it isn't fun, it's lame, and you probably shouldn't be doing it. "
4 Things You Didn't Know About Simi Hamilton
- 1. Simi is an accomplished mountain biker, whitewater paddler, climber, and ski mountaineer.
- 2. He won nine Junior National titles and three Colorado state high school crowns before heading off to Middlebury College.
- 3. He is a three-time NCAA All-American and was working as a guide in the Grand Tetons when he made his move to elite racing in 2010.
- 4. Simi made his World Cup debut on Jan. 6, 2010 in Canmore, Alberta, Canada, finishing 28th in the classic sprint.
1st. Sprint, FS, Lenzerheide, SUI, 2013 • 2nd, Sprint FS, Toblach, ITA, 2015 • 5th, Team Sprint CL, Nove Mesto, CZE, 2014
• 1st, Sprint FS, FIS Tour de Ski, Lenzerheide, SUI, 2014 • 3rd, Sprint FS, Ski Tour Canada, Gatineau, CAN, 2016 • 4th, Sprint FS, Quebec, CAN, 2017 • 8th, Sprint FS, FIS Tour de Ski, Val Mustair, SUI, 2015 • 8th, Sprint FS, Ski Tour Canada, Quebec, CAN, 2016
• Nine-time Junior National Champion • Three-time NCAA All-American
Simi's Favorite Gear!
Check out Simi's style with his favorite U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear