"Find a way to make it fun every single day. If it isn't fun, it's lame, and you probably shouldn't be doing it."
6 Things You Didn't Know About Simi Hamilton
- 1. Simi is an accomplished mountain biker, whitewater paddler, climber, and ski mountaineer.
- 2. He won nine Junior National titles and three Colorado State High school crowns before heading off to Vermont's Middlebury College where he was a three-time NCAA All-American.
- 3. Simi is an ambassador for Protect Our Winters (POW), "because climate change is one of the most serious threats we face as athletes but also as human beings."
- 4. Simi made his World Cup debut on Jan. 6, 2010 in Canmore, Alberta, Canada, finishing 28th in the classic sprint.
- 5. Simi's favorite athletes are Sophie Caldwell, Gus Schumacher, Luke Jager, Ben Ogden, and Johnny Hagenbuch.
- 6. He secretly loves doing the dishes, and claims that he will be the coolest uncle ever!
1st. Sprint, FS, Lenzerheide, SUI, 2013 • 2nd, Sprint FS, Toblach, ITA, 2015 • 4th, 15km FS pursuit World Cup Finals, Quebec City, CAN 2019 • 5th, Team Sprint CL, Nove Mesto, CZE, 2014
• 1st, Sprint FS, FIS Tour de Ski, Lenzerheide, SUI, 2014 • 3rd, Sprint FS, Ski Tour Canada, Gatineau, CAN, 2016 • 4th, Sprint FS, Quebec, CAN, 2017 • 8th, Sprint FS, FIS Tour de Ski, Val Mustair, SUI, 2015 • 8th, Sprint FS, Ski Tour Canada, Quebec, CAN, 2016
• Nine-time Junior National Champion • Three-time NCAA All-American