"My race strategy was to make it through those tricky conditions with energy and build time throughout the rest of the flatter rolling terrain."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Scott Patterson
- 1. Patterson has finished in the top 10 three times in World Cup competition.
- 2. He has won two U.S. National Championships in the 15k freestyle and classic events.
- 3. When Scott isn't skiing, he enjoys adventuring in the mountains with his backcountry skis, climbing gear, and packraft.
- 4. In Patterson's first Olympic Winter Games, he posted three top-20 results.
- 5. His favorite movie is The Blues Brothers!
• 11th, 50k mass start CL, Pyeongchang, KOR, 2018 • 14th, 4x10k relay, Pyeongchang, KOR, 2018 • 18th, Skiathlon 15/15km C/F, Pyeongchang, KOR, 2018 • 21st, 15k FS, Pyeongchang, KOR, 2018
• 8th, 4x7.5k relay, Nove Mesto, CZE, 2016 • 9th, Team Spring FS, Pyeongchang, KOR, 2017 • 9th, Skiathlon 15/15km C/F, Pyeongchang, KOR, 2017
• 1st, 15K FS, Kincaid, Alaska, 2018 • 1st, 15K CL, Houghton, Mich., 2016 • 3rd, 50k mass start CL, Craftsbury, Vt., 2018