Central Division Intents
This page is for Athlete Representatives in the Rocky Mountain Division, Eastern and Western Regions.
Below are links to the intent forms for each of the Central Division FIS races. To submit an intent for your athlete, please click the event link and complete the form.
Be sure to check the deadline calendar at the bottom of the page as late intents will not be accepted.
Entries from the respective U.S. Ski & Snowboard Regional Representatives will be the only U.S. Ski & Snowboard entries that will be accepted to the Central Division FIS races.
Central racers, please contact the Central Division or your local region for entry procedures into Central FIS events.
* Prior to submitting your first Intend, please click the Coaches Alpine Intents Registration in the Resources section, even if you have registered before. We are compiling a new Coaches list for the 2018 season. After registering, please view the 2018 List of Registered Coaches for Alpine Intents to double-check that your name is on the list.
Deadlines for entry of intents are 18 days prior to the 1st team captains meeting. Deadlines for confirmation of intents are 16 days prior to the 1st team captains meeting.
Please check the calendar below for deadlines.
Race Announcements will be posted as they are received.
- Nubs Nob, MI Dec 15-16, 2018 M&L ENL 2 SL
- Mt. Ripley, MI Jan 12-13, 2019 M&L ENL 2 SL
- Mt. La Crosse, WI Jan 26-27, 2019 M&L FIS 2 SL
- Spirit Mt., MN Feb 1-3, 2019 M&L FIS 3 SL
- Lutsen, MN March 21-24, 2019 M&L FIS 2 GS & 2 SL