Cross Country Level 100 Coach Certification
PRE-REQUISITES: In order to be certified as a Level 100 Coach, the following requirements must be met.
- Current U.S. Ski & Snowboard Coach Membership
- Current Background Screening -required every two years
- Current SafeSport or SafeSport Refresher – required annually
- Prior Completion of Coaching Fundamentals course which has replaced “FastStart” – This course consists of 5 non-sport specific online modules and is required for any new coach member without a certification.
- Current 1st Aid/CPR Training (we accept any online or in-person training)
- CDC Heads Up Concussion training or equivalent
- Completion of the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Coaching Fundamentals online course
- Completion of the 2 online portfolios that align with the online modules - Coaching Core Competency & Sport Specific Portfolio
- Completion of the 4 sport-specific online modules - Equipment, Training, Technique, and Competition
- Level 100 in-person technique clinic - see below for registration
- Completion of Final Online Exam passing 80% or higher