Cross Country Level 100 Coach Certification
PRE-REQUISITES: In order to be certified as a Level 100 Coach, the following requirements must be met.
- Current U.S. Ski & Snowboard Coach Membership
- Prior completion of the US Ski and Snowboard Fast Start Coaching course
- Prior completion of the SafeSport Training - once you are on the SafeSport site, create an account using the individual membership ID number provided to you by U. S. Ski & Snowboard
The following pre-requisites do not need completion prior to accessing the course, but the coach will not be listed as a Certified coach until these are completed.
Submit the following to SportEducation@usskiandsnowboard.org:
- Current 1st Aid/CPR Training (we accept any online or in-person training)
- CDC Heads Up Concussion training or equivalent
Level 100 Cross Country technique in-person clinic and manual and exam must both be completed for level 100 certification.