2020 U.S. Ski & Snowboard Team , Pro Slopestyle - Snowboarding
Years on Team
7 (since 2014)
"I would have been happy to just land a run, but to land a run and win, it’s crazy."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Red Gerard
- 1. Red is the youngest snowboard Olympic gold medalist in history, winning slopestyle at the 2018 Games at the age of 17.
- 2. He began competing in the amateur ranks in 2011 and worked his way up to the pro circuit in 2016.
- 3. Red began snowboarding at the age of two. As the sixth of seven children, he quickly learned that if he didn’t keep up he’d be left behind.
- 4. Gerard was born and raised in Ohio. His family moved to Summit County, Colorado, in 2007.
- 5. Red's older sister Tieghan is a prolific food blogger - Half Baked Harvest - and cookbook author.
Red Gerard Lands Second Cardrona Snowboard Big Air 2019
Red Gerard's Winning Run | Toyota U.S. Grand Prix at Mammoth Mountain - 2019
Red Gerard Takes First in Men’s Snowboard Slopestyle Final - 2019 Burton U.S. Open
Red Gerard’s 1st Place Run in Men’s Slopestyle Semifinal - 2019 Burton U.S. Open
Bose "Drop In" with Red Gerard - Utah 2019 World Champs Features
U.S. Snowboard Team Summer Training at Mt. Hood
Red's Favorite Gear!
Check out and purchase Red's favorite U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear.