Years on Team
8 (since 2017)
Elite Aerial Development Program
University of Denver
Megan Nick, from Shelburne, Vermont, may have just started skiing but has already cemented herself as one of the best in the world after bringing home an Olympic bronze medal from the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games.
Megan's story is unique - she first decided to try aerial skiing while researching for her high school senior project and has been hooked on the sport ever since. Since then, she has excelled, having podiumed in four World Cups, winning two in Belarus and Russia, nine top-3s in the NorAm Cups and the National Championship in 2022.
While busy with her skiing career, she has also graduated from the University of Utah with an undergraduate degree in economics and is currently pursuing a master's degree in environmental policy and management. In her free time, Megan's passion for sustainability effects has led her to work with Recycle Utah’s Green Business Program. She also enjoys surfing and spending time outdoors.
"Thank you to my family and friends that have supported me along the way. I would not be where I am without you all."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Megan Nick
- 1. Megan tried aerial skiing for the first time while researching for her high school senior project and has been hooked ever since
- 2. She has podiumed in four World Cups and is currently ranked in the top 10 in the world
- 3. Megan graduated from the University of Utah with an undergraduate degree in economics and is currently pursuing a masters degree in environmental policy and management
- 4. Megan is passionate about sustainability efforts and has worked with Recycle Utah’s Green Business Program.
- 5. You can find Megan surfing and spending time outdoors when she is not on the slopes