"Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes. - Airplane"
6 Things You Didn't Know About Karenna Elliott
- 1. At her very first aerial skiing competition ever, the 2017 U.S. Selections event, which was also a NorAm, Karenna competed against the U.S. Ski Team, the Canadian Ski Team, and other U.S. athletes, and won the event.
- 2. Karenna is the second person, and the first woman, to do a double back pike on snow
- 3. She learned how to ski at 16 years old and won my first aerial competition only a few months later
- 4. Kareena is studying aviation at Utah Valley University. Planning to work as a private pilot in a few years and eventually work as a commercial pilot once I have retired from skiing
- 5. Kareena works as a ski patroller in the winter and a fly fishing guide in the summer
- 6. Karenna is an avid rock climber, you can find her climbing indoors and outdoors most days