2020 U.S. Ski & Snowboard Team , Cross Country A
Years on Team
9 (since 2012)
Stratton Mountain School Elite Team
"I’m going to give this absolutely everything I can and play a tactical, smart race and see how it pans out. At that point, you’ve got nothing to lose."
7 Things You Didn't Know About Jessie Diggins
- 1. Jessie and Kikkan Randall teamed-up to win the first Olympic gold medal for the United States in cross country skiing at the 2018 Games.
- 2. When not skiing, she loves going on camping trips, and always chooses family time over going out. She is also a huge sucker for anything that gets her adrenaline going like bungee jumping or cliff jumping.
- 3. Jessie joined the Minnesota Youth Ski League when she was three-years-old.
- 4. Jessie's favorite memory: "The moment right after we won the Olympic team sprint when I saw the whole team right at the finish line...seeing the emotion, the tears, the coaches on their knees, that was the most amazing celebration of what generations of skiers had accomplished as a team."
- 5. She is a big fan of the Jason Bourne movies.
- 6. Jessie is a spokesperson for the Emily Program, "which I care so deeply about because they are the treatment program I went to when I was 18 and sick with an eating disorder."
- 7. She is an ambassador for Protect Our Winters, "because we only get one Planet to live on, and we need to take care of it!" And a huge fan and ambassador of Fast and Female, an organization that empowers young girls through sport and looks to get them involved in sport for life!
Jessie Diggins Places Third in 10K Freestyle | Fulan 2019
Ladies' Classic Team Sprint Final - 2019 Seefeld World Champs
Jessie Diggins Wins Cogne ITA Womens Sprint Final Heat
Jessie Diggins Wins Women's Sprint World Cup - Cogne 2019
Jessie Diggins Podiums in Stage 1 - Tour de Ski 2019
Jessie Diggins' 2018 Gold Medal Gala Keynote
Jessie's Favorite Gear!
Check out and purchase Jessie's favorite U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear.