About - More Information
Established in 1905, U.S. Ski & Snowboard receives no direct government support, operating solely through private donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations to fund athletic programs to assist athletes in reaching their dreams. The organization is based at the USANA Center of Excellence, its high-performance training facility, located in Park City, UT.
The Vision of the U.S. Ski & Snowboard is to make the United States of America the best in the world in Olympic skiing and snowboarding.
The mission of the U.S. Ski & Snowboard is to lead, encourage and support athletes in achieving excellence by empowering national teams, clubs, coaches, parents, officials, volunteers and fans.
- Integrity - Actions based on values rather than personal gain
- Passion - Motivation for doing what we love
- Fun - A fresh, positive, creative culture
- Team - Individual humility, collective pride and accountability
- Excellence - Personal and collective wins every day
- Grit - Courage, tenacity and perseverance on the path to excellence
- Achieve athletic excellence
- Grow the visibility of our sports and brand through our athletes
- Engage, lead and grow our communities
- Cultivate organizational excellence
- Achieve financially sustainable growth
- Revised 1/7/20