The Content Collective was created by U.S. Ski & Snowboard and allows the organization to pay you, the athletes, to activate branded content on your social media platforms. In addition to putting money in your pockets, the Content Collective will also provide increased value to partners as well as revenue for the organization (thereby funding athlete programs). The Content Collective has paid out more than $100,000 to more than 40 athletes.
A streamlined influencer management system (AspireIQ) will harness the power of the athletes to light up the social ecosystem with over 20 million accessible fans, creating a network effect to grow athlete and team profiles. The Content Collective is a partnership between the athletes, U.S. Ski & Snowboard, and our partners.
To be eligible for Content Collective Paid Campaigns, you must complete the following simple steps:
- Have/create a Facebook Business Page (Athlete)
- Convert your Instagram to a Business Account
- Link your Instagram Business Account to your Facebook Business Page
- Create/have access to your PayPal account
- Create an AspireIQ account
- Add your social media accounts to AspireIQ
- Link Instagram Insights in Aspire IQ account