"Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t"
7 Things You Didn't Know About Karenna Elliott
- 1. At her very first aerial skiing competition ever, the 2017 U.S. Selections event, which was also a NorAm, Karenna competed against the U.S. Ski Team, the Canadian Ski Team, and other U.S. athletes, and won the event.
- 2. Karenna is the second person, and the first woman, to do a double back pike on snow
- 3. Karenna made finals at her first World Cup appearance in 2019 at Lake Placid, N.Y. and finished 12th overall
- 4. Karenna was recruited to aerial skiing from gymnastics and learned to ski at age 14
- 5. Karenna works as a ski patroller in the winter and a fly fishing guide in the summer
- 6. Karenna is an avid rock climber, you can find her climbing indoors and outdoors most days
- 7. Karenna is involved with Youth Sports Alliance
Karenna's Favorite Gear!
Check out and purchase Karenna's favorite U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear