"I’m going to give this absolutely everything I can and play a tactical, smart race and see how it pans out. At that point, you’ve got nothing to lose."
6 Things You Didn't Know About Jessie Diggins
- 1. Jessie and Kikkan Randall teamed-up to win the first Olympic gold medal for the United States in cross country skiing at the 2018 Games.
- 2. She is a huge adrenaline junkie and loves skydiving and cliff jumping. But, she would also take a dance class every day if time allowed!
- 3. Jessie joined the Minnesota Youth Ski League when she was three-years-old.
- 4. Jessie's favorite memory: "The moment right after we won the Olympic team sprint when I saw the whole team right at the finish line...seeing the emotion, the tears, the coaches on their knees, that was the most amazing celebration of what generations of skiers had accomplished as a team."
- 5. Jessie is a spokesperson for the Emily Program, "which I care so deeply about because they are the treatment program I went to when I was 18 and sick with an eating disorder."
- 6. She is an ambassador for Protect Our Winters, "because we only get one Planet to live on, and we need to take care of it!" And a huge fan and ambassador of Fast and Female, an organization that empowers young girls through sport and looks to get them involved in sport for life!
Jessie Diggins XC Team Piece
Jessie Diggins Below Zero Hero
Jessie Diggins Glitter
Diggins, Caldwell 3-4 in Oberstdorf Sprint | 2020
Diggins, Bjornsen 3-4 in Stage Six Classic Sprint | Tour de Ski 2020
Diggins, Bjornsen 4-5 in Stage 2 Sprint | Tour de Ski 2019