"One of my goals for this season is to be ranked in the top three for the overall NorAm standings at the end of the season. I also think it would be cool to learn how to do a front flip on skis."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Alix Wilkinson
- 1. Three things Alix wants the world to know: -She would never dare to travel with less than six pairs of shoes. -She wants to be good at surfing one day. -She's half Canadian.
- 2. Her favorite athlete is Ricky Bobby, because "plain and simple he's the best there is."
- 3. When Alix isn't skiing, she's usually mountain biking, hiking, or paddling.
- 4. Her favorite memory as a competitor is winning the Junior Nationals giant slalom in Sun Valley. "It was my first FIS win so it felt pretty cool to feel like the hard work was paying off and to do it at Junior Nationals."
- 5. Her future career ambitions include: winning an overall World Cup globe, as well as becoming the Queen of Corbet's in the Kings/Queens of Corbet's competition.
First NorAm podium, 1st, Lake Louise, CAN, DH, 2019 • First NorAm super-G podium, 2nd, Lake Louise, CAN, 2019 • 4th, DH, Lake Louise, CAN, 2019 5th, SG, Nakiska, CAN, 2019 5th, SG, Lake Louise, CAN 2018
1st, GS, Junior U.S. Alpine Championships, Sun Valley, Idaho, 2018 • 3rd, SG, Junior U.S. Alpine Championships, Sun Valley, Idaho, 2018 • 10th, AC, Sun Valley, Idaho, 2018
First American to win the 7 Nations Cup, SL, Courchevel, FRA, 2016
Alix's Favorite Gear!
Check out Alix's favorites from the U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear collection!