Woman's Alpine Team Manager
Position Summary: This position provides administrative management for the Women’s Alpine Team and the Alpine Development Team. The responsibilities of the teams include communication of team activities, team travel, accounting, general athletic and logistical duties for team operations. The position requires effective communication with coaches, athletes, parents, sponsors, employees, and others as needed to provide support to the Director, Coaches and the Team. Some travel is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong time management skills, work well under deadlines and multi-task
- Competence in managing logistics for major events
- Budget planning and accounting experience.
- General knowledge of alpine ski racing.
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and creativity
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by completing the U.S. Ski & Snowboard employment application (refer to the References Section on the right), attaching a cover letter and/or résumé and submitting via the online employment application.