Receptionist - Part Time
Hours: 8 AM -1PM with occasional additional hours
Location: U.S. Ski & Snowboard Team Headquarters - Park City, UT
The U.S. Ski & Snowboard Team Receptionist will act as an initial contact in our Park City office. This individual will answer telephones and take messages; greet walk-in persons; provide ad hoc support to multiple departments.
• Greet visitors promptly, professionally and warmly
• Answer calls from multi-line phone system and direct accordingly
• Manage front desk area, and storage rooms
• Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
• Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
• A successful candidate has superior organizational skills, is self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic
• Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry, and proofreading skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects are essential
• Exceptional skills in time and priority management
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Previous experience as an office administrator
• Must be comfortable working independently
The U.S. Ski & Snowboard Team is an equal opportunity employer
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by completing the U.S. Ski & Snowboard employment application (refer to the References Section on the right), attaching a cover letter and/or résumé and submitting via the online employment application.