Creative Video Content Intern
The Video Content intern will work specifically under the guidance of the Director of Creative and Content on U.S. Ski & Snowboard creative projects. The internship is unpaid and for credit only, as determined by the intern’s University.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Clear, effective two-way communication
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to see tasks through to completion
- Positive attitude and able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Team player
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Editing Software (or similar)
- Proficiency with Camera and Lighting Equipment
- Effective at Meeting Deadlines
- Ability to Learn and Optimize Content Distribution Processes
- Develop an understanding of how the creative process works from day to day in an Olympic Governing Body
- Develop an understanding of advanced video editing skills working on professional level projects
- Create professional edits utilizing U.S. Ski & Snowboard’s vast library of footage as well as creating original content with U.S. Ski & Snowboard athletes
- Develop skills managing online content distribution systems and professionally representing our brand(s) through these platforms.
- Develop an understanding of professional shooting and lighting techniques for action and interviews
- Gain experience shooting with professional athletes
- Develop an understanding of deliverables from the creative team to departments inside U.S. Ski & Snowboard and their partners.
- Currently enrolled as a student aiming to complete a bachelor’s degree and receive academic credit for the internship
- All scholastic internship guidelines, evaluations and other requirements must be completed by the applicant’s University
Reports directly to the Director of Creative and Content
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by completing the U.S. Ski & Snowboard employment application (refer to the References Section on the right), attaching a cover letter and/or résumé and submitting via the online employment application.