"'If you ain't first, you're last' as Ricky Bobby says. I was last in my first world cup but it was all about the experience!"
5 Things You Didn't Know About Lauren Macuga
- 1. Lauren loves listening to AJR and watching all of the Iron man movies with her family.
- 2. Lauren's first world cup start was in Lake Louise, Canada in 2021. A place where she has had tons of success over the years, including 5 top 5 NorAm finishes.
- 3. Lauren has a chinchilla named Cheech.
- 4. When she isn't skiing on the mountain, she likes to waterski and wakesurf.
- 5. Lauren has two siblings also on the team. Sam Macuga - a ski jumper and Alli Macuga - a mogul skier.
5th, SG - Lake Louise, CAN, 2021 • 3rd, DH - Lake Louise, CAN, 2021 • 2nd, DH - Lake Louise, CAN, 2021 • 5th, DH - Lake Louise, CAN, 2019 • 3rd, SG -Lake Louise, CAN, 2019
3rd, DH - Aspen CO, 2021 • 6th, SG - Copper Mtn, 2020 • 2nd, SG - Junior Nationals, Mittersill Cannon, N.H., 2019