"My motto: any day spent skiing is a good day!"
5 Things You Didn't Know About Kyle Negomir
- 1. Outside of skiing, Kyle genuinely loves doing anything outside - climbing, mountain biking, rafting, backpacking, touring, etc. His group of friends and family are the most important thing in the world to him.
- 2. As a 2019 NorAm Overall Champion, punching his ticket for a World Cup start spot in any event on the 2019-20 calendar, and a big goal of his is to earn World Cup points in multiple events.
- 3. His favorite athlete is Bode Miller, because he always wanted to be the one to push boundaries, and he'd like to push himself to the very limit.
- 4. Growing up, Kyle was a #1 ranked waterskier in his region for eight straight years. He rips!!
- 5. Kyle did a study for Steadman Clinic, which was submitted for publication and is under review, and he'll be attending Dartmouth College to study biomedical engineering in hopes of someday becoming a doctor or biomedical engineer.
Junior World Championships
Teams: 2018, 2019 • 6th, DH, Val di Fassa, ITA, 2019 • 8th, AC, Val di Fassa, ITA, 2019 • 13th, GS, Val di Fassa, ITA, 2019 • 7th, SG, Davos, SUI, 2018