"I just want to keep getting faster, hold myself accountable, and celebrate the small victories"
5 Things You Didn't Know About Tricia Mangan
- 1. When she's not skiing, Trisha is running, kiteboarding, reading, beading, and any and all recreational water sports.
- 2. Trisha has four brothers and one sister. Her family is full of rowers, and her younger brother recently won rowing nationals.
- 3. In the summers, Tricia works at "Camp Mangan", a day camp run by her family that started as a way to entertain neighborhood friends. The camp has grown and now attracts 50+ kids each summer.
- 4. Trishas biggest accomplishments in skiing were "The second time I went to U16 Nationals because I went from practically getting last the year before, being super determined to get faster all year, and then getting 4th overall and making the NTG the next year. My first Nor-Am win in Copper mountain, I remember being so unbelievably excited and proud internally, and my first WC points in Lenzerheide."
- 5. Trisha has always been very inspired by John John Florence for his humbleness and perspective while being the best in the world.
First World Cup points, AC, Lenzerheide, SUI, 2018 • World Cup debut, GS, Killington, Vt., 2017
Junior World Championships
FIS Junior World Ski Championships Teams: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 • 4th, SG, Davos, SUI, 2018 • 7th, AC, Rosa Khutor, RUS, 2016