"The thrill and adrenaline associated with stepping into the gate before each run, knowing you could have the run of your life, is a feeling that I will cherish years after I stop mogul skiing."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Olivia Giaccio
- 1. Olivia was the first woman ever to attempt a cork 1080 in moguls World Cup competition
- 2. Olivia has skied at 68 resorts (and counting!)
- 3. Olivia's last name means "ice" in Italian
- 4. Olivia skis the hardest degree of difficulty run of the women on the World Cup circuit
- 5. Olivia is involved with the Share Winter Foundation, Harper for Kids and her local food bank
Olivia's Favorite Gear!
Rep Olivia's style with this U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear