"I’m obsessed with getting better. I’m never satisfied and can’t wait to keep achieving my goals."
6 Things You Didn't Know About Nick Page
- 1. Nick is the second person to attempt a cork 1440 in FIS level competition, and the first American to throw the trick at a World Cup.
- 2. Nick holds the all-time record for the highest degree of difficulty run ever competed in a moguls competition. (March 2022; Megev, France)
- 3. Nick is the youngest man to ever win a NORAM event at only 16 years old— narrowly edging out legend Jeremy Bloom by just a few months.
- 4. Nick got into mogul skiing when he was 7 after watching Bryon Wilson win bronze at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. Years later, Bryon became Nick's coach, friend and mentor at Wasatch Freestyle.
- 5. He is the third mogul skier in the world to do a double cork 10 in a mogul course
- 6. Nick has performed 30 different tricks on snow, and 73 different tricks on water ramps
Teams: 2022 • 5th, MO, Zhangjiakou, CHN, 2022