"I want to consistently ski my very best"
5 Things You Didn't Know About Nick Page
- 1. Nick is the second person to attempt a cork 1440 in FIS level competition.
- 2. Nick has been a Flying Ace All Star at the Utah Olympic Park since he was 12 years old.
- 3. He supports and volunteers for the ID One Foundation.
- 4. Nick got into mogul skiing when he was 7 after watching Bryon Wilson win bronze at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. Years later, Bryon became Nick's coach, friend and mentor at Wasatch Freestyle.
- 5. Nick made his first World Cup finals in front of his hometown crowd at Deer Valley on Champion - the same course he learned to ski moguls on