Two-time Olympic Gold Medalist
South Lake Tahoe, Calif.
Pro Slopestyle - Snowboarding
Years on Team
7 (since 2000)
"When I landed my run, and later knew I had won, I could barely comprehend the emotions."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Jamie Anderson
- 1. Jamie started on the USASA circuit and was picking up endorsements by the age of 10.
- 2. She is now the most decorated slopestyle snowboarder in X Games history.
- 3. Jamie first made turns on a snowboard at Sierra-at-Tahoe at the age of nine.
- 4. She was invited to her first X Games at the age of 13 and won her first pro contest at 15.
- 5. Jamie is a student of Ayurvedic medicine, an ancient holistic practice.
Jamie's Favorite Gear!
Check out and purchase Jamie's favorite U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear.