"My goals for the upcoming season are to consistently be in the WC points for both DH & SG and climb the ranks, and to compete at WC Finals."
6 Things You Didn't Know About Isabella Wright
- 1. Three things Bella wants the world to know: I am a born and raised vegan which naturally makes me a HUGE animal lover, I want to attend Culinary School one day, and I own every Clint Eastwood film and collect all things Clint Eastwood!
- 2. Favorite athletes: Bode Miller (he's an individual with a lot of vision), Rafael Nadal (plays with grace and a greats sportsman), and Leticia Bufoni (she's fearless and works her butt off)
- 3. When Bella isn't skiing, she's doing anything else outside (dirt-biking, hiking, cliff jumping, frolf). "I love to cook, I love to do anything with art (painting, photography), I love to skateboard, and spend time with my niece Stella and family."
- 4. She's TRYING to learn German, but she has a passion for French.
- 5. Bella's involved with the Fiercely Female Foundation, SBSEF, and Nuzzles, and Co. "I love being a part of these because they represent strong individuals, athletes, and community. I love being a part of Nuzzles and Co. because I have personally adopted animals from them and I love that they are so passionate about animals!"
- 6. Her future career ambitions are to compete in World Championships, the Olympics, and push the limits of women's ski racing.
First World Cup Start - DH, Lake Louise, CAN, Dec. 6, 2019 • First World Cup Points, 27th, DH, St. Anton, AUT, 2020 • Best Finish: 14th, DH, Val di Fassa, ITA, 2021 • 20th, DH, Crans-Montana, SUI, 2021 • 24th, SG, St. Anton, AUT, 2021 • 25th, DH, Crans-Montana, SUI, 2021 • 27th, SG, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, GER, 2021 • 28th, SG, Crans-Montana, SUI, 2021 • 29th, SG, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, GER, 2021
4th, SG, Copper Mountain, Colo., 2020 • 6th, DH, Copper Mountain, Colo., 2020 • 7th, DH, Sugarloaf, Maine, 2015 • 12th, SL, Sugarloaf, Maine, 2015 • 14th, SL, Squaw Valley, Calif., 2014