"Just to go out and land that run that I've been doing in my head for months, it was one of the best feelings, for sure. I can't believe it. "
5 Things You Didn't Know About Colby Stevenson
- 1. Stevenson started his skiing career young, making the rookie team in 2013 at age 15.
- 2. In 2014, Stevenson managed a double podium at the USASA Nationals: first in slopestyle and second in halfpipe.
- 3. When Stevenson is not on the slopes, he enjoys riding his bike, dirt biking, skateboarding, and wakeboarding.
- 4. He got on a pair of skiing before he was 2 years old.
- 5. Colby has also done well in the SLVSH Cups, getting the win in both 2018 and 2019.
Colby Stevenson's Second Place Run | Freeski Slopestyle | 2020 Land Rover U.S. Grand Prix at Mammoth Mountain
Colby Stevenson Takes Third | Seiser Alm Slopestyle | 2020
Colby Stevenson Takes Second Place in Slopestyle - 2019 Final World Cup Corvatsch
2018 U.S. Freeski Team Training Camp at Mt. Hood
Colby's Favorite Gear!
Check out Colby’s top picks from the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Gear Collection!