"Just to go out and land that run that I've been doing in my head for months, it was one of the best feelings, for sure. I can't believe it. "
5 Things You Didn't Know About Colby Stevenson
- 1. Stevenson started his skiing career young, making the rookie team in 2013 at age 15.
- 2. In 2014, Stevenson managed a double podium at the USASA Nationals: first in slopestyle and second in halfpipe.
- 3. When Stevenson is not on the slopes, he enjoys riding his bike, dirt biking, skateboarding, and wakeboarding.
- 4. He got on a pair of skiing before he was 2 years old.
- 5. Colby has also done well in the SLVSH Cups, getting the win in both 2018 and 2019.
2nd, SS, Silvaplana, SUI, 2019 1st, SS, Seiser Alm, ITA, 2017 (First career World Cup win) 3rd, SS, Stubai, AUT, 2017
U.S. Grand Prix
13th, HP, Mammoth Mountain, Calif., 2016 • 13th, SS, Park City #1, Utah, 2014 • 15th, SS, Park City #2, Utah, 2014
1st, SS, USASA Nationals, Copper Mountain, Colo., 2014 • 1st, HP, U.S. Revolution Tour, Seven Springs, Penn., 2013 • 2nd, HP, USASA Nationals, Copper Mountain, Colo., 2014 • 2nd, SS, U.S. Revolution Tour, Northstar, Calif., 2013 • 2nd, HP, U.S. Revolution Tour, Sun Valley, Idaho, 2013 • 3rd, HP, USSA Junior Nationals, Steamboat Springs, Colo., 2013 • 3rd, SS, The North Face Park & Pipe Open Series, Northstar, Calif., 2013
Colby's Favorite Gear!
Check out Colby’s top picks from the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Gear Collection!