"My favorite memory as a competitor was the 2019 World Juniors team's success throughout the entire event."
7 Things You Didn't Know About Bridger Gile
- 1. Bridger was in Warren Miller's "Higher Ground" when he was just six-years-old, and was featured in the New York Times.
- 2. He loves to play recreational sports like pickle ball and do puzzles!
- 3. Bridger is quite the student-athlete. He played four years of high school varsity soccer, and his team made it to the semifinals of the state soccer tournament. He also had a 4.0 GPA as a senior.
- 4. He is a NASTAR National Champ
- 5. Bridger has three goals for this year: to be just as successful in slalom as he is in giant slalom, get a couple of top 30s in World Cup, and to make the Olympic team. His career goal is to win an overall Globe.
- 6. Bridger has been skiing since the age of two. "My parents would take me out of preschool to go skiing. I liked the freedom of being on the mountain and being able to go anywhere. I was hooked."
- 7. Bridger has a couple of pairs of lucky underwear for important events.
National Champion, GS, Pozza di Fassa, ITA, 2021 • U21 National Junior Championships Cup, 2020 - 1st GS • Junior Championships: 2nd, GS, Waterville, N.H., 2019 • 5th, SL, Waterville, N.H., 2019 • U16 National Champion, 2019