Pro Halfpipe - Freeskiing
Years on Team
5 (since 2015)
Aspen Valley Ski & Snowboard Club / Ski & Snowboard Club Vail
"I worked really hard to be here and I’m just extremely happy to be part of the event [Olympics]."
6 Things You Didn't Know About Alex Ferreira
- 1. He started skiing when he was three years old in Aspen, Colorado.
- 2. In 2018, he won an Olympic silver medal, silver X Games medal, and finished second three World Cup events.
- 3. He won the overall World Cup title for the 2017-2018 season.
- 4. He is a major supporter and speaker for the Shred Hate initiative, which strives to end bullying in schools.
- 5. He has shared the podium with teammates multiple times, his most recent time being the final Superpipe competition for the 2018 Dew Tour with Aaron Blunck and David Wise taking second and third respectively.
- 6. His first World Cup win was in 2017 in Tignes, France
Alex's Favorite Gear!
Rep Alex's style with this U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear