"One of my goals for this season is to be ranked in the top three for the overall NorAm standings at the end of the season. I also think it would be cool to learn how to do a front flip on skis."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Alix Wilkinson
- 1. Three things Alix wants the world to know: 1) She would never dare to travel with less than six pairs of shoes, 2) She wants to be good at surfing one day, and 3) She's half Canadian.
- 2. Her favorite athlete is Ricky Bobby, because "plain and simple he's the best there is."
- 3. When Alix isn't skiing, she's usually mountain biking, hiking, or paddling.
- 4. Her favorite memory as a competitor is winning the Junior Nationals giant slalom in Sun Valley. "It was my first FIS win so it felt pretty cool to feel like the hard work was paying off and to do it at Junior Nationals."
- 5. Her future career ambitions include: winning an overall World Cup globe, as well as becoming the Queen of Corbet's in the Kings/Queens of Corbet's competition.
23rd, DH, Garmisch, GER, 2022 • 18th, DH, First World Cup points, Cortina d'Ampezzo, ITA, 2022 • First World Cup start, Lake Louise, CAN, 2019
1st SG, 4th GS - Panorama, CAN, 2021 • 2nd SG, 3rd DH - Lake Lousise, CAN, 2021 • 1st DH, 2nd SG, 4th DH - Lake Louise, CAN, 2019 • 5th SG - Nakiska, CAN, 2019 • 5th SG - Lake Louise, CAN 2018 •
1st, GS, Junior U.S. Alpine Championships, Sun Valley, Idaho, 2018 • 3rd, SG, Junior U.S. Alpine Championships, Sun Valley, Idaho, 2018 • 10th, AC, Sun Valley, Idaho, 2018
First American to win the 7 Nations Cup, SL, Courchevel, FRA, 2016