Tune-In to the Visa Freestyle International
DEER VALLEY, UT (Feb. 2) – Watch as Olympic Champion Hannah Kearney (Norwich, VT) looks to extend her record FIS Freestyle World Cup win streak to 13 Thursday, Feb. 2 at the Visa Freestyle International hosted by Deer Valley Resort. The three-day competition leads off with the Putnam Investments moguls Thursday, aerials Friday, Feb. 3, and ends with dual moguls Saturday, Feb. 4. Follow the action with live Twitter and Facebook updates, streaming on Urtur.com, or watch it on NBC Sports Network.
- Hannah Kearney looks to notch her 13th and 14th consecutive FIS World Cup moguls wins
- Jeremy Cota (Carrabassett Valley, ME) finished second in moguls in Calgary Jan. 28.
- K.C. Oakley (Piedmont, CA) is coming off her first FIS Freestyle World Cup podium in Calgary
- Dylan Ferguson (Amesbury, MA) has made the aerials finals in each of his last three FIS Freestyle World Cup starts
- Emily Cook (Belmont, MA) a two-time Olympian, will miss Friday’s competition
- Sho Kashima (S. Lake Tahoe, CA) suffered a season ending injury Jan. 28 during his third place finish last weekend in Calgary
WATCH VISA FREESTYLE INTERNATIONAL
- Follow the action with live streaming coverage on Urtur.com/live
- Get instant updates by following U.S. Freestyle on Twitter and Facebook.
- See it on your TV
- Feb. 11th at 1 p.m. ET, NBC
- Feb. 12th at 4 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, Moguls
- Feb. 12th at 5 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, Aerials
- Feb. 19th at 2 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network, Dual Moguls
It’s awesome to be here in Deer Valley. This is my favorite stop on the World Cup. The volunteers do such a good job on the course and it’s such a big crowd here at Deer Valley that it makes it so much more fun.
We have a great crowd that shows up to Deer Valley which provides tons of energy for us U.S. athletes.
It is heartbreaking to have an injury during such a great year, but that's the same reason I have no question that I can come back and have success.
I have been through this process before, having surgery in 2010 on my other knee and coming back this year being currently ranked 3rd in the world. It will be a long offseason, but I am looking forward to being on the road with my teammates again and competing amongst the best in the world.
I would like to thank family, teammates, friends, and fans. Also, special thanks to my sponsors: Heavenly, ID One Skis, Tecnica, Giro, Swans, and South Shore Snow.
Click here for a PDF schedule of the Visa Freestyle International