Strong Day for Team Fletcher in Ramsau
RAMSAU, Austria (Dec. 15) - Team Fletcher had a brotherly day in a FIS Nordic Combined World Cup in Ramsau. Bryan Fletcher (Steamboat Springs, CO) jumped to a strong sixth before finishing eighth overall. Younger brother Taylor moved up from 37th after the jump to command a career best tenth. Norway's Magnus Moan, third after the jump, took a 5.9 second win over teammate Mikko Kokslien. Fletcher skied with the chase pack most of the way, running second leading up to the midway point in the race. The World Cup has a final event Sunday in Ramsau before a holiday break.
- Bryan Fletcher (Steamboat Springs, CO) jumped to sixth and finished eighth in a FIS Nordic Combined World Cup in Ramsau.
- Taylor Fletcher moved up from 37th after the jump to finish a career best tenth.
- Billy Demong moved from 44th to 16th.
- Moan took an early lead with Bryan Fletcher skiing with the chase pack that set a torrid pace. Fletcher was skiing as high up as second leading up to the midpoint of the race.
- The World Cup resumes with another event Sunday before taking a holiday break.
HELP THE TEAM
Athletes like Bryan Fletcher and his teammates rely on the support of the American public. Click here to support the team.