Short-Term Membership Options
U.S. Ski & Snowboard short-term memberships are designed for those who wish to participate in a single event. Short-term memberships are based on per-day pricing (ranging in price from $20-$25/day) and may be purchased for up to seven consecutive days. Two short-term memberships may be purchased over the course of the season. The short-term membership may be upgraded to a full U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership in the same season.
Additional short-term memberships may be purchased directly through Member Services by phone on 435.647.2666. Please purchase your short-term membership a minimum of 24 hours prior to the event.
- Alpine general members may participate in dual sanctioned USCSA events. However, points and ranking are not included. Alpine general members may also forerun events.
**Short Term memberships are not available in Cross Country.
Short-Term membership guidelines:
- Limit of two short-term membership purchases per person per season
- Additional participation will require an upgrade to regular membership
- The amount previously paid for the short term memberships will be applied towards the upgrade in the same season
- Additional Short-Term memberships may be purchased directly through Member Services.