Register Now for the Early Alpine FIS Deadine May 31, 2012
Don't delay! It's time to complete USSA and FIS registration for the 2012-13 season. The early alpine FIS registration deadline is May 31, 2012. This deadline applies to all alpine athletes who wish to make the first FIS list and athletes who are competing in the southern hemisphere this summer. Follow these steps to register beginning May 1.
• Go to my.ussa.org.
• Click Sign In or Register and login to your MyUSSA account.
• Click your box in the Linked Member Accounts section in the My Account box.
• Next click the Renew Membership link in the Membership Status line also in the My Account box.
• Athletes must hold a USSA Alpine Competitor membership to register for FIS. Remember to click to add your FIS registration on the left side of the page where you see your membership cart on the right.
• Check your receipt to ensure that you've included your FIS registration.
Please contact USSA Member Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435.647.2666 with questions on your My USSA account or for additional information.
USSA Member Service