Heroic Panel and Heroic Coffee Hour at the 2022 Heroic Killington Cup presented by Stifel
First-ever Heroic Panel and Heroic Coffee Hour at the 2022 Heroic Killington Cup presented by Stifel to celebrate U.S. Ski & Snowboard’s newly launched women’s initiative.
U.S. Ski & Snowboard will host its first activation as part of its women’s initiative, titled Heroic, with a Heroic panel at the 2022 Heroic Killington Cup presented by Stifel on Saturday, Nov. 27 from 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. ET. Listen to some of the most powerful women in the ski and snowboard industry discuss the newly launched initiative and its impact goals within the overall women’s movement, along with the challenges women face, improvements that have been made and general advice for those entering the ski and snowboard industry.
On Sunday, Nov. 27 from 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. ET, U.S. Ski & Snowboard invites the public to the inaugural Heroic Coffee Hour. Fans will have the opportunity to mingle with women in the ski and snowboard industry and learn more about the Heroic initiative before day two of the Heroic Killington Cup presented by Stifel.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26
8:30 - 9:00 a.m. ET at Killington Ski Club / Media Center
- Media credential required for admittance (ALL MEDIA MUST RSVP - Email Leann Bentley at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Live-streamed via the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Facebook page
- Heroic Panelists
- Anouk Patty – Chief of Sport, U.S. Ski & Snowboard
- Kelly Pawlak – President, National Ski Areas Association
- Julie Woodworth – Executive Director, Vermont Alpine Racing Association
- Diann Roffe – Junior Program Director, Burke Mountain Academy
- Megan Fearnow - SVP, Marketing Services, POWDR
- Sophie Goldschmidt – President & CEO, U.S. Ski & Snowboard
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27
Heroic Coffee Hour
8:30 - 9:30 a.m. ET at Killington’s K1 Lodge, third floor
- Open to public
Learn more about the Heroic Initiative here.
Courtney Harkins - Director, Marketing and Communications, U.S. Ski & Snowboard, email@example.com
Leann Bentley - Communications Coordinator, U.S. Ski & Snowboard, Leann.Bentley@usskiandsnowboard.org