Hendrickson Leads USA as Tour Resumes
SCHONACH, Germany (Jan. 5) - Sarah Hendrickson (Park City, UT) led the USA finishing 11th on the 106-meter hill as the FIS World Cup Ski Jumping tour resumed in Schonach after the holiday break. Japan's Sara Takanashi continued her dominace of the World Cup with her third win of the season. Hendrickson leads the USA in fourth in the World Cup standings. Action resumes Sunday in Schonach.
- Sarah Hendrickson (Park City, UT) was 11th as the FIS World Cup Ski Jumping circuit resumed in Schonach.
- Japan's Sara Takanashi continued to lead the tour with her third win.
- Jessica Jerome (Park City, UT) was 13th, Lindsey Van 15th.
- Takanashi put together two 96.5 meter jumps to lead both rounds.
- Jerome's second jump of 90.5 moved her from 18th to 13th and was long ride of the day for the Americans.
- Hendrickson now stands fourth in the World Cup with Van ninth.
- Action continues Sunday with another a second jump on the HS106 meter hill in Schonach.
HELP THE TEAM
Athletes like Sarah Hendrickson rely on the support of the American public. Click here to support the team.