Cook, Ferguson Ninth in Val St. Come
VAL ST. COME, PQ (Jan. 12) - Emily Cook (Belmont, MA) and Dylan Ferguson (Amesbury, MA) finished with matching performances yet again at the second FIS World Cup of the season in Val St. Come. Both Cook and Ferguson finished in ninth capturing the top spots for the U.S. Both have two top-ten finishes so far this season heading into the first domestic World Cup of the season. Mangtao Xu and Dmitri Dashinski took the wins. The tour's next stop will be in the U.S. Jan. 17-19 in Lake Placid, NY with the USANA Lake Placid Freestyle Cup where the moguls and aerials teams will compete together for the firs time this season.
- Emily Cook (Belmont, MA) and Dylan Ferguson (Amesbury, MA) were the only U.S. athletes to make it through the qualifying round.
- Cook finished the day in ninth with a score of 80.01 f
- Ferguson finished the day also in ninth with a score of 96.38
- Allison Lee (Manchester, CT) and Mike Rossi (Long Valley, NJ) were right on the cusp finishing 13th and Mac Bohonnon (Madison, CT) finished 14th.
- The tour's next stop will be in the U.S. Jan. 17-19 in Lake Placid, NY with the USANA Lake Placid Freestyle Cup where the moguls and aerials teams will compete together for the first time this season.
The competition didn't go quite as well as I had hoped today but I was happy to be in finals and training was really great. I'm really looking forward to getting home to Lake Placid next week and jumping in front of the hometown crowd!
HELP THE TEAM
Athletes like Emily Cook and Dylan Ferguson and his U.S. Ski Team teammates rely on the support of the American public. Click here to support the team.