Request for Inscription
Below are the 2020-21 Foreign Entry request for inscription forms for all Freestyle, Freeski, and Snowboard Continental Cup competitions.
- Ski Cross CoC Foreign Entry Request for Inscription
- HP/SS/BA CoC Foreign Entry Request for Inscription
- Moguls CoC Foreign Entries Request for Inscription
- Aerials CoC Foreign Entries Request for Inscription
- HP/SS/BA CoC Foreign Entries Request for Inscription
- Snowboard Cross CoC Foreign Entries Request for Inscription
- Snowboard Alpine CoC Foreign Entries Request for Inscription
- Athletes must have valid US Ski & Snowboard and FIS licenses to be eligible to compete. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that these licenses are current well in advance of the event.
- All foreign event entries must be submitted via the US Ski & Snowboard office, per FIS rules.
- Once US Ski & Snowboard confirms your request for inscription you must register and PAY with the event organizer no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Athlete starts are not confirmed with the organizer until you pay, even if you have submitted your request for inscription with US Ski & Snowboard. They are two separate steps.
- Coaches must also have valid U.S. Ski & Snowboard to be eligible to attend events in an official capacity.
- Athlete entry requests must be submitted 6 weeks prior to the event to the US Ski & Snowboard office via this form.
- If there are more requests for entry than spots available US Ski & Snowboard will enter athletes based on their FIS points from the most current FIS Points list.
- In the case that there are more requests than spots available athletes will be ranked 6 weeks prior to the event, at which time the inscription will be submitted.
- Please contact Elise Saarela with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org