"Going into today's sprint, I kept a super open mind. But of course I'm very happy to finish the day on top."
4 Things You Didn't Know About Kevin Bolger
- 1. In 2017, Kevin won his first individual U.S. National Championship in the 1.5k Classic Sprint.
- 2. Kevin's world cup debut was in Lahti Finland in 2018, where he finished in 11th in the freestyle sprint.
- 3. He trained at the Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation, as well as competed with the University of Utah Cross Country team prior to joining U.S. Ski & Snowboard.
- 4. Kevin wants the world to know that he was a killer tap dancer at the age of three and a member of the oldest amateur water ski team in the world.
• 1st, 1.5k Sprint CL, Soldier Hollow, Utah, 2017 • 2nd, 1.5k Sprint FS, Kincaid Park, Alaska, 2018 • 5th, 1.5k Sprint CL, Kincaid Park, Alaska, 2018
• 1st, Sprint FS, Ishpeming, Mich., 2018 • 1st, Sprint CL, Craftsbury, Vt., 2018 • 1st, Sprint FS, Boseman, Mont., 2018