2020-21 U.S. Ski & Snowboard Sanctioned Events
Public health orders are constantly changing at the local, state, and federal levels. With the health and safety of our members, athletes, staff, and volunteers in mind, we are working closely with our venue partners across the country to assess and plan for the upcoming season and will provide updates as they become available. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to work through these unique circumstances.
This guidance document (Guidance) on domestic competition hosting considerations during the COVID-19 pandemic has been developed by U.S. Ski & Snowboard’s COVID-19 Task Force. This Guidance is based on U.S. Ski & Snowboard best practices and includes portions of specific content from the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee (USOPC) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
This Guidance is designed to guide the planning of all U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned domestic competitions and does not account for sport-specific protocols. Sport-specific protocols will be released separately and in a timely manner.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Hub
- World Health Organization Advice for Public
- International Federation of Skiing (FIS) COVID-19 Hub
- United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee COVID-19 Resources
Further information that will be updated on this page include:
- Link to the events schedule
- Information for Parents, coaches, officials, attending U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned events for the 2020-21 Ski & Snowboard Season