"This injury process really opens your eyes to why you love the sport in the first place. To me, it’s laughing with my friends on powder days and just being able to ski in the first place, with no competition in mind."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Morgan Schild
- 1. In her first year on the national team, Schild took home three top-10 World Cup finishes and one World Cup win.
- 2. Despite experiencing an intense knee injury, Schild was able to recover and make the Olympic team in 2018.
- 3. Morgan is involved with GRAAF which supports athletes from her home mountain and helps alleviate the financial burden of sports
- 4. Morgan returned from injury twice at the World Cup in Lake Placid, earning 3rd and 5th places
- 5. Morgan was featured in Olympic Dreams, which was shot during the 2018 Olympic Winter Games