At two years old, McJames learned to ski at Alta Ski Resort in Utah. She grew up doing many outdoor activities, including mountain biking, hiking, camping, soccer, and tennis, but especially fell in love with skiing. McJames is proud to have represented the United States in the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver, the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi, the 2018 Games in PyeongChang, and four World Championship events, including 2017 in St. Moritz.
For the past four winters, McJames has been competing at the international level as an independent athlete, raising her own funding. Overcoming this challenge has been an exercise in athletic perseverance, passion, and work ethic. She believes that these traits translate from the athletic arena to the business world and, along with her athletic achievements, is a role model of these life skills.
OFF THE SNOW:
In her off time, McJames is a student of finance at Westminster College, enjoys relaxing in the kitchen while baking, watching movies, and skiing powder. To follow McJames' journey, visit her website.
- Park City Ski Ed Foundation
- 2010 Vancouver
- 2014 Sochi
- 2018 Pyeongchang
- Years on Team: 12
Teams: 2018, 2014, 2010
- 2017 U.S. giant slalom champion
- 2016 NorAm overall, giant slalom, alpine combined champion
- 2015 U.S. alpine combined champion
- 2012 NorAm giant slalom champion
- 2010 NorAm super combined champion
- 2010 U.S. super combined champion
- 2008 NorAm giant slalom champion
- 2006 NorAm overall, super, giant slalom champion (3 wins)
- 6th in combined at ’06 Junior Worlds