Jamie Anderson from South Lake, Tahoe has excelled in the sport of snowboarding. At the young age of ten, after only one year of snowboarding experience, she was already picking up endorsements and started on the USASA circuit. Soon after at the age of thirteen she was invited to her first X Games and at fifteen her first pro concert. Since then she has achieved the title of the first woman to land a 1080 off a jump along earning three medals at the Olympics with two golds in both 2014 and 2018 as well as a silver in the 2018 big air. She also has ten world cup victories and 21 total medals in the X Games eight of which being golds. Outside of her athletics, she takes time to focus her academic career in Ayurvedic medicine and her new daughter Misty.
"When I landed my run, and later knew I had won, I could barely comprehend the emotions."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Jamie Anderson
- 1. Jamie started on the USASA circuit and was picking up endorsements by the age of 10.
- 2. She is now the most decorated slopestyle snowboarder in X Games history.
- 3. Jamie first made turns on a snowboard at Sierra-at-Tahoe at the age of nine.
- 4. She was invited to her first X Games at the age of 13 and won her first pro contest at 15.
- 5. Jamie is a student of Ayurvedic medicine, an ancient holistic practice.
Jamie Anderson Takes First at Toyota U.S. Mammoth Grand Prix 2022
Jamie Anderson Snags Silver | Snowboard World Champs Slopestyle Aspen 2021
Jamie Anderson Wins 2021 Laax Slopestyle
Jamie Anderson's Winning Run | Snowboard Slopestyle | 2020 Land Rover U.S. Grand Prix at Mammoth Mountain
GoPro Course Preview | Snowboard Big Air Show | SunTrust Park 2019
Pacifico “Living Life Anchors Up” with Jamie Anderson - Utah 2019 World Champs Features