2020 U.S. Ski & Snowboard Team , Pro Halfpipe - Snowboarding
Years on Team
5 (since 2000)
Aspen Valley Ski & Snowboard Club
"I am inspired by every aspect of snowboarding – the fun, the adrenaline, my friends and other snowboarders."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Jake Pates
- 1. In 2016, he took home gold medals in both slopestyle and halfpipe during the Winter Youth Olympic Games in Lillehammer, Norway.
- 2. During the off-season, Pates teaches skateboarding lessons to inspire youth in his local community.
- 3. Jake and his teammates from the U.S. Snowboarding team took a trip to Mexico and built a home for a family in need.
- 4. When he isn't on the slopes, Jake loves to make music and spend time in the outdoors.
- 5. He made the Olympic team in 2018 and finished in 8th place in Halfpipe.
Jake's Favorite Gear!
Rep Jake's style with this U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear