"I like to help mold the young athletes because now I’m the veteran and I have been through this for so long. It’s all about pushing the sport and making it grow. "
5 Things You Didn't Know About Devin Logan
- 1. She won the inaugural slopestyle silver at the 2014 Winter Olympics Games in Sochi.
- 2. She’s a two time Olympian, qualifying in both halfpipe and slopestyle at the 2018 Olympics in Pyeonchang, South Korea. A goal she set for herself almost 10 years ago and she was the only female freeskier to do so.
- 3. In 2015, Devin was awarded the FIS overall crystal globe, something that has never been achieved by any freeskier.
- 4. Recently Devin purchased a Ski Doo snowmobile and Harley Davidson motorcycle and is looking forward to some road trips and winter adventures.
- 5. She’s a student; beginning her junior year at Westminster College and majoring in Communications.
Deven Fagan's Third Place Run | Freeski Slopestyle | 2020 Land Rover U.S. Grand Prix at Mammoth Mountain
Devin Logan's 3rd Place Run - 2018 Toyota U.S. Grand Prix - Mammoth - Ski Halfpipe Olympic Qualifier
Devin Logan Takes 5th - 2018 Toyota U.S. Grand Prix - Snowmass - Freeski Halfpipe
Devin Logan Takes 2nd - 2017 Toyota U.S. Grand Prix - Copper - Freeski Halfpipe
Devin Logan Takes Second in Olympic Qualifier - Toyota U.S. Grand Prix - Copper Mountain 2017
Freeski Halfpipe Qualification - Toyota U.S. Grand Prix at Copper Mountain
Devin's Favorite Gear!
Rep Devin’s style with these U.S. Ski & Snowboard Favorites!