"I decided that the only goal I had for today was to have as much fun as possible and ski as many moguls runs as I could."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Casey Andringa
- 1. At the 2018 Olympics in Pyeongchang, Casey had the best finish for a U.S. man since 2010 with 5th place.
- 2. When he isn't shredding the bumps, Casey enjoys surfing, photography, and camping.
- 3. Before every competition, he holds different crystals for good-luck vibes and listens to the Sound of Silence by Disturbed as loud as possible.
- 4. In his first World Championships appearance, Andringa finished in 5th place
- 5. Casey skis the hardest degree of difficult run for men on the World Cup circuit
Casey's Favorite Gear!
Rep Casey's style with this U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear!