"My favorite memory as a competitor is when my twin brother and I took the top two places at the U14 State super-G (I beat him by .3 seconds)."
7 Things You Didn't Know About Bradshaw Underhill
- 1. Bradshaw's top three notable athletic accomplishments are grabbing a top-10 in the World Junior Championships super-G, snagging back-to-back top-10 finishes in NorAm super-Gs, and winning a NJR giant slalom in Val Gardena, Italy.
- 2. His goals for the 20-21 season are to be in the top five in the NorAm super-G standings, to get a podium at World Juniors, and to be on his first NorAm podium.
- 3. Three things Bradshaw wants the world to know: "I have an identical twin who will be skiing for Bates College next season, I work for my family business (Legends Golf) throughout the spring, summer, and fall, and I grew up skiing at Mount Sunapee in New Hampshire, which was a very large part of my ski racing development."
- 4. When he's not skiing, he's usually playing golf in the summer, and in the winter he enjoys going rock climbing.
- 5. Bradshaw's future career ambitions "are not quite figured out yet, although I want to go to college and earn my engineering degree before I move further into that field of work."
- 6. His favorite athletes are both now retired, but they are Derek Jeter and Peyton Manning. He says, "both of these athletes were not only extraordinary in their respected sports, but they were also very hardworking and approached everything with a respectful attitude."
- 7. One of his favorite bands is the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and his favorite movie is Warrior.