Four-Time X Games Gold Medalist
Pro Slopestyle - Freeskiing
Years on Team
7 (since 2013)
Alaska Pacific University Nordic Center
Cherry Creek High School
"Its so fun getting to challenge yourself in different terrain and I want to keep challenging myself in different parts of skiing."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Bobby Brown
- 1. Brown made freeskiing history in 2010 by becoming the first and only skier to win two X Games gold medals (slopestyle and big air) in one appearance.
- 2. In 2011 alone, he made the podium in X Games Aspen big air, won the Dew Tour slopestyle title, took the AFP World Champs slopestyle title and became the first skier to ever land a triple cork 1440.
- 3. He officially became a professional skier at the age of 16.
- 4. He has won 7 X Games medals, with 4 of them gold!
- 5. Brown broke both of his ankles in 2013, but was still able to qualify for the Olympic team.
Gold, SS, Tignes, FRA, 2012 • Gold, BA, Aspen, Colo., 2012 • Gold, SS, Aspen, Colo., 2010 • Gold, BA, Aspen, Colo., 2010 •
U.S. Grand Prix
1st, SS, Breckenridge, Colo., 2014 • 2nd, SS, Park City #1, Utah, 2014 • 3rd, SS, Park City #2, Utah, 2014
Gold, SS, FIS Junior World Championships, 2010 • 1st, SS, Dew Tour Overall Standings, 2011 • 1st, SS, Dew Tour, Killington, Vt., 2011 • 1st, SS, Dew Tour Overall, 2009 • 1st, SS, AFP World Tour Finals, Whistler, CAN, 2015 • 1st, SS, Dumont Cup, Sunday River, Maine, 2015 • 1st, SS, Dew Tour, Breckenridge, Colo., 2008
Bobby's Favorite Gear!
Look like a pro with some of Bobby's Favorites!