"It hit me as I was walking out of the arena, looking at the lit torch outside, that I was part of a group of athletes that get to debut the sport of freeskiing halfpipe."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Annalisa Drew
- 1. Annalisa was the first woman to land a 1260 in the halfpipe, doing so at Aspen, Colo., in 2013.
- 2. She was a part of the inaugural Olympic Halfpipe skiing team in 2014.
- 3. Annalisa won the bronze at the Aspen X Games in 2013.
- 4. She barely missed the medals by placing fourth during the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
- 5. Annalisa is a die-hard Patriots fan and a huge fan of Tom Brady.
Annalisa's Favorite Gear!
Check out Annalisa's favorites from the U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear collection!